Rexroth Indramat VT-3000 Controller Repair
The VT-3000 controller cards have a pulse width modulated output that can provide a dithering effect. The cards are used for controlling the directional proportional valves manufactured by Rexroth Indramat.
Get pricing information sent to you in about 15 minutes.
Submit the form to send in your request, and a representative will contact you with a formal quote. You'll usually receive a response within around 15 minutes during regular business hours.
If you'd prefer to chat right now, give us a call at 1-919-443-0207.
Wake Industrial provides fast and reliable repair services for the Rexroth Indramat VT-3000 controllers. The controller is a Eurocard formatted proportional control card. The card is used for piloting hydraulic valve systems. A list of malfunctions is possible with this card that is rectified at Wake Industrial. These issues include communication failures, power related problems, feedback or sensor issues, firmware or software issues, and component failures.
The VT-3000 controller cards have a pulse width modulated output that can provide a dithering effect. The cards are used for controlling the directional proportional valves manufactured by Rexroth Indramat. A ramp generator is provided in these models that help control acceleration and deceleration and can also ensure a shock free operation. Multiple potentiometers are also provided in this card for limiting the maximum input command signal. The VT-3000 cards can be easily interfaced with programmable controllers, microprocessors, and computers. Here is a common list of issues that may occur with these cards that can be rectified at Wake Industrial:
- Power related issues: There may be voltage malfunctions or power supply problems which can lead to complete failure or erratic behavior. Our skilled technicians can help diagnose and rectify power related issues by replacing faulty components or inspecting connections.
- Communication Failures: The communication interfaces used in this card can result in unpredictable valve response or complete loss of control. Our repairing services can replace faulty communications modules and replace damaged connectors.
- Sensor and feedback problems: Malfunctioning sensors can result in improper positioning of the valve, inaccurate control signals, or nonuniform pressure regulation. These faults can be rectified by examining sensor connections, replacing faulty sensors, and calibrating sensors.
- Component failures: There can be issues with the integrated circuits, capacitors, transistors, and resistors used in the card. With comprehensive component level testing, degraded or faulty components can be replaced.
- Software issues: The VT 3000 controller cards use embedded software for controlling their functionality. The bugs in the firmware can be fixed to rectify abnormal behavior or instability.
Overall, Wake Industrial proves to be a trustworthy provider of repair services for your VT 3000 controllers.
- 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Drives
- 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Motors
- 1 Year Warranty on HMI's and PLC's
- 1 Year Warranty on Boards and Option Cards
- 1-2 Week Standard Repair Time
- 4-6 Day Standard Rush Repair Time
- 1 Day Rush Repair Time on Select Units
- Emergency Repair Time Available for Select Units Only
- Repair Time and Cost Estimates Available Before Shipping the Item