Buy Rexroth Indramat KDV Servo Drive

Wake Industrial has a wide range of Rexroth Indramat KDV power supplies in several configurations in its portfolio and can also undertake their service if needed. These power supplies are used to rectify the three-phase mains AC voltage and offer the required DC high voltage for up to six servo drives and their motors.

Get pricing information sent to you in about 15 minutes.

Submit the form to send in your request, and a representative will contact you with a formal quote. You'll usually receive a response within around 15 minutes during regular business hours.

If you'd prefer to chat right now, give us a call at 1-919-443-0207.

KDV Series

The KDV power supplies can be directly connected to  3 x 220 VAC mains without a transformer. The power supplies are capable of functioning in generator mode, and the regenerated energy is absorbed by the bleeder and converted to heat in this mode. They provide +/-15V and 24V voltage ratings for all the associated drive modules.


KDV power supplies can be used with motors that have a continuous mechanical output of 24kW. The Rexroth power supplies can be programmed by incorporating an external NC bridge circuit. They are equipped with a Bb1 contact that opens up and switches off the power as soon as a fault is encountered. These high-performance power supplies encompass plug-in terminal screws for the connection of the signal lines. The power supplies offer extensive diagnostics capabilities with their wide range of monitoring functions. We can fix your broken KDV power supply in a minimum time with a one-year warranty.


  • KDV power supplies come with their heatsinks mounted at the back and protruding from the control cabinet. This ensures that only 20% of heat loss occurs within the control cabinet while the remaining 80% occurs outside.
  • The Rexroth power supplies incorporate protective earth bus bars for connecting each associated servo drives by using a separate ground conductor.
  • The mains connection of the power supplies can be protected with the help of either power circuit breakers or gL classification slow-blow fuses. The advantage of using circuit breakers is that faulty operation with two phases is not possible.
  • The complete range of KDV power supplies must be connected with isolating transformers if there is a possibility of overvoltages between the housing and the three phases.
  • The power supplies are characterized by a diagnostic display, a reset button and a three-pin plug-in terminal for blower power and electronics on their front panels.

KDV power supplies must be installed such that their heatsinks are at a safe distance of at least 30cm from flammable materials. Power supplies with mains regeneration are suitable for high continuous regenerative power demands.

The power supplies feature optical LED displays that keep users notified when an error is encountered. The Rexroth power supplies support the configuration of their input power to meet the needs of the specific application. KDV power supplies can be installed in small-size cooling cabinets with less cooling requirements.


  • 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Drives
  • 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Motors
  • 1 Year Warranty on HMI's and PLC's
  • 1 Year Warranty on Boards and Option Cards


  • UPS Ground/Air/Overnight/Standard At Cost
  • Ship On Your UPS Account
  • Freight and Courier Options
  • Secure Military Grade Foam Packaging
Motion Industries logo
3M logo
IBM logo
Gexpro Logo
Caterpillar logo
NASA logo
Ford logo
Vallen logo