Buy Rexroth Indramat HNF Servo Drive
Wake Industrial sells Rexroth Indramat HNF mains filters, and you should buy from us because we can help you get a replacement quickly combined with great service. HNF mains filters are available in various configurations to meet any need.
Get pricing information sent to you in about 15 minutes.
Submit the form to send in your request, and a representative will contact you with a formal quote. You'll usually receive a response within around 15 minutes during regular business hours.
If you'd prefer to chat right now, give us a call at 1-919-443-0207.
These filters are used in a drive system for its proper functioning. They help in the suppression of interference in drive systems featuring three-phase drive controllers up to 480V voltage rating along with long motor cables and a large number of axes. The mains filters must be used in conjunction with isolating transformers that are placed between the mains filters and the mains supplies.
The HNF mains filters can be customized according to the associated control units. They are capable of suppressing the leakage currents that get triggered because of the cable capacitance. These filters can be used only with the components specified by the manufacturer. It is not possible to operate pumps, blowers and the like at the mains filters. The Rexroth mains filters help eliminate any power line interference from the related signals. They can be coordinated with power units and feature scalability with respect to the number of drives, current rating and motor cables. We have industry-leading capabilities that allow us to repair your broken mains filter extremely fast and with a guaranteed one-year warranty.
- HNF mains filters can be combined with shielded motor cables from the manufacturer conforming to EN 61800-3, Class A, Group 2 specifications for trouble-free operation. These filters can also be used with single cable lengths of up to 75 meters in length.
- The mains filters have continuous current ratings ranging from as low as 26 A to as high as 202 A. They also feature power dissipation ratings between 73 W and 373 W.
- Rexroth mains filters are characterized by a height of 440 mm and a width of 262 mm. They come in widths of 100 mm, 150 mm and 250 mm.
- The mains filters are designed to be used in EMC industrial areas in accordance with DIN EN 61800-3 specifications.
- These filters have an IP 20 degree of protection as per IEC 60529 specifications. This means that they have to be installed in control cabinets along with the associated drive controllers.
HNF mains filters are coordinated using inbuilt sensors to work with different types of power units, which in turn increases their flexibility. Some models are specifically designed to control pulse-like signals in conductive media, cables and wires.
Some Rexroth HNF mains filters feature Class 3C1 design, protecting them against damage because of certain chemicals. The mains filters support an ambient operating temperature ranging between 0°C and 40°C. They support vertical mounting as the standard mounting orientation.
- 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Drives
- 1 Year Warranty on AC & DC Motors
- 1 Year Warranty on HMI's and PLC's
- 1 Year Warranty on Boards and Option Cards
- UPS Ground/Air/Overnight/Standard At Cost
- Ship On Your UPS Account
- Freight and Courier Options
- Secure Military Grade Foam Packaging